“When growing up everyone of us have been told to concentrate while no one has ever been formaly tought how to do it.”
– A friend of mine told me once but i’m pretty sure it’s not his original.
If you are impressed by the quote and reading further, I urge you to go back to the top of the page and check the date when it’s published. Why? If it’s not May 5th, then there is a fair chance that I couldn’t keep my focus while writing the post. There is more to it, I am supposed to be preparing for my engineering exam, two of them, to be conducted on May the Sixth. As you can see I am distracted on both fronts so I might not be the best choice when it comes to seeking advice about keeping your focus.
Let’s talk money. How to concentrate?
If you web this, you will find gazillion posts about it. People will tell you to listen to good music, look at a candle for a billion years or eat chilies for breakfast. Above all this, you will find a lot of people, The Teachers, to teach you how to concentrate and achieve your goals. Since I haven’t tested anything written above you can try it for sure.
“If you need to pay someone, just to tell you, how to stay focused and follow your passion, then all you need is to find a new passion.”
– My father.
One solution that I have is very blizzard. It is to counter it with a pinch of Madness and distraction. Bullet points because everyone likes bullet points
- Stay distracted.
- Distracted but in a good way.
- Give your undivided attention to what you are doing, be it the distraction.
- Look out interesting stuff. (here is where you can change your field)
- Look for interesting stuff within your work.
- Love your job.
- Force yourself to love your job.
- Talk about your work, teach it to others.
- Try telling tea vendors about your work.
- Life, sometimes, is not a fairy tale.
- Most of the time it’s not a fairy tale.
- Accept the last two points and be satisfied with what you have.
Get angry at me, summon all the madness you have and change your life into a fairy tale.